OUR LATEST PROJECTS
We are headquartered in El Paso, Texas and are a full service roofing contractor, offering services for both commercial roofing and residential roofing, as well as roof repair, metal roofing, shingle roofing, and wood roof systems, tailored to protect your house in our beautiful climate.
Our expert team of roofing contractors have what it takes to get the job done right, whether it’s a minor roof repair or a new roof installation. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. No job is too big or too small!
Call Us At 915-799-0123 To Schedule A Free Estimate
Over the past several years our area has suffered through disasters like tornados, hail, wind, ice and snow storms. If you are like thousands of others, your home may have sustained substantial damage and some of the problems can go unnoticed as a result. This can cause damage to other important parts of your home. At Advanced Exteriors, we specialize in insurance claims and negotiations and can help you through the process.
We employ some of Texas’s besrt storm damage and insurance claim specialists and have a division that is dedicated to the insurance restoration field. As a result of our negotiations with insurance companies and our restoration services, Advanced Exteriors has satisfied thousands of customers.
The process is simple…you place a call to Advanced Exteriors at 915-799-0123 and schedule a free, no obligation damage assessment.
We have been working with Insurance companies in the El Paso area for well over a decade. We know what is necessary to process a claim efficiently and properly.
Here are a few tips for you to follow when working with your Insurance Company:
- Schedule a free on-site inspection to determine if damage has occurred.
- If damage has been verified, you should contact your agent to request an inspection.
- Your agent has the ability to authorize any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage to your property.
- Your insurance company will usually need receipts for any emergency repairs you have done so they can reimburse you correctly.
- We suggest that you take pictures of the damage before any repairs take place.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the the chance to inspect the damaged area.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs, less your deductible.
- Advanced Exteriors roofing experts offers free insurance claims assistance.